Greg Thow and I were guests on the E Wilks Show last night. Well, mainly Greg. I tagged along because I had nothing else to do. Eric and sound engineer/sidekick extraordinaire Tony are genuinely funny guys and it was an absolute blast.
- Belgian beer (and Greg’s passion for strawberry ale),
- the Zimmerman acquittal,
- the eerie similarities between Al Sharpton and Otis from Andy Griffith,
- conspiracy theories,
- zombie golfers with leprosy,
- my interest in dating Ann Coulter,
- It’s okay, Officer, it’s for charity,
- obscure Christian Slater movies,
- lip replacement surgery, and
- whether or not to tip the attendant in the portajohn.
Then we got around to photography, and Greg – who despite his protestations is one of Denver’s premier shooters – talks about how he got started and offers a lot of insight for those wanting to improve their own photography skills. Continue reading